Seba High Light Carbon Competition Inline Skates - Black
These are the new Seba High Light Carbon Competition Inline Skates in Black, released in the UK at the end of 2020.
These are the top of the range competition level high lights which feature a carbon base and cuff that shaves off weight and provides maximum response to your movements. This is further complimented by the addition of a lightweight aluminium plate within the shell which also gives a better transfer of energy.
The new Seba High Light Carbon Competition's also come with Hyper Concrete Wheels as standard. For anyone who doesn't know about Hyper concrete's to keep it simple they are one of the best wheels on the market, hard wearing and grippy but still fast they have everything a skater could want.
Whether you are skating the city streets, cruising in the park or slalom skating, the new Seba High Light Skates offer a great specification for all disciplines. Ergonomically designed to offer support where it is needed most. The triple point boot closure system holds your foot firmly and securely to provide unmatched responsiveness.
Size Tip - These come up fairly true to size so go for your standard shoe size or a half size up.
- Liners: Integrated Liners with Premium Insoles
- Closure: Ankle Ladder Strap, Mid Ratchet Strap, Bottom Velcro Strap and Laces
- Cuff : Carbon
- Boot : Carbon and fiberglass
- Frames: "V" Rockered Frames - Sizes 34-39: 231mm / Sizes 40-47: 243mm
- Plate: 7 Hole Energy Plates
- Wheels: Hyper Concrete 84A - Sizes 34-39: 76mm / Sizes 40-47: 80mm
- Bearings: ILQ9 Pro