Endless Arc UFS Frames - Mercury
The Endless Arc UFS Frame is a precision machined, multi-setup 5-wheel frame specifically designed for skaters seeking the highest level of performance for expressive flatland styles that rely heavily upon precise edge transitions and ninja-like swivel moves. Through a meticulous development and testing process, Endless have engineered a frame that they believe delivers an innovative level of 5-wheel performance for Seba CJ, CJ2, SX, and SX2 UFS boots. An exceptionally rigid structural design brings new levels of responsiveness, speed, and acceleration that enhance the execution of moves and open up limitless skating expression...and most importantly, fun!
For the best skating performance and movement tempo, the 5-wheel frames should be chosen based on boot size as noted below.
- Multiple setups for maximum wheel compatibility and performance tuning
- 80 or 84 mm outer wheels + 3x 76 mm inner wheels
- For the best experience do NOT mix round and bullet wheel profiles. Matched sets of Hydrogen or Street Invader wheels can be purchased in our store.
- Arc Rocker
- Enhanced levels of rocker possible when using 80 mm wheels and optional Arc Deluxe Rocker Axles (silver)
- Forward tilt provides optimal heel raise for Seba CJ/CJ2/SX/SX2 boots
- Optimized for responsiveness, speed, acceleration, and precise control of movement
- Higher performing alternative to 5x76 options
- Recommended for Intermediate and Advanced skill levels
- Recommended for boot sizes 38-43
- For size 44 and above we recommend the longer ES version of this frame
- Mounting: UFS
- Front-back pivot adjustment, 0 to -3 mm
- Wheelbase: 316 mm
- Pivot spacing: 77 mm
- Brake compatibility: not recommended for use with a brake
- One frame set includes: 2 frames and axle hardware
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Weight = 357 grams, without spacers and axles