MGP VX8 Team Scooter - Gold/Chrome
The all new MGP VX8 Team Scooter in Gold and Chrome is looking serious and packing a huge punch.
The MGP VX8 Team Scooter in Gold and Chrome has landed and is looking incredible, the great thing is that it has a top of the range spec to match it's good looks. The VX8 Team now comes with larger 120mm fuse core wheels straight out of the box and also now packs a wider 4.8 inch wide deck. On top of this there are new bars, new double clamp and new deck inserts. The team has stepped up another level for sure.
Although the MGP VX8 Team is a high end scooter it is suitable for ages 8 years and upwards, it can be ridden by beginners but also by pros, a truly versatile piece of kit.
For a full list of features check out the spec and video below.
- Grips: 150mm TPR grind grips with nylon bar end
- Bars: 23" (W) x 24" (H) DDAM 4031 Japanese Cr-Mo oversized (34.9mm) bars with chrome plated fade
- Clamp: Double bolt 6061 forged alloy Extreme clamp
- Headset: MFX Integrated headset
- Fork: Threadless M3 120mm 6061 alloy, IHC/Mini HIC fork
- Wheels: 120mm 88a Fuse core wheels with MGP proprietary polyurethane
- Bearings: K-2 ABEC-9 Rated high speed chrome bearings
- Deck: 4.8" (W) x 19.5" (L) MGP Integrated 6106 T4 & T6 heat treated alloy, fluted with 3° concave
- Griptape: MGP Full printed deck grip
- Brake: 120mm MGP Composite Blitz brake
- Finish: Anodised deck
- Rider Weight: 100kg (220lbs) Age: 8+
- Complete weight 3.93kg (8.66lbs)