MGP VX8 Pro Scooter - Pink/Teal
The incredible MGP VX8 Pro Scooter in Pink and Teal, an all round scooter suitable for all abilities and ages.
This is the awesome MGP VX8 Pro Scooter in Pink and Teal, with some neat upgrades for 2018 the MGP Pro scooter is now better than ever. If you are after a great all round stunt scooter that is suitable for nearly any level of ability then the Pro should tick all the boxes. MGP VX8 Pro scooters are packed full of parts that would would expect to find on a top of the range model, key components to note have to be the 110mm Corrupt core wheels, Threadless M1 alloy HIC fork and the Integrated 6106 T4 & T6 heat treated alloy fluted deck. Whether you want to tear up the streets or shred the skatepark the VX8 Pro will have you covered.
For a full breakdown of parts and features please see spec and video below.
- Grips: 150mm Two-tone TPR grind grips with nylon bar end (two-tone colours depend on model)
- Bars: 21" (W) x 23 (H) 4031 Japanese Cr-Mo powder coated upsweep one piece T-Bar
- Clamp: Double bolt 6061 alloy clamp with cut outs
- Headset: MFX Integrated headset
- Fork: Threadless M1 120mm 6061 alloy, HIC fork
- Wheels: 110mm 88a Corrupt core wheels with MGP proprietary polyurethane
- Bearings: K-2 ABEC-9 Rated high speed chrome bearings
- Deck: 4.5" (W) x 19.5" (L) MGP Integrated 6106 T4 & T6 heat treated alloy, fluted with 3° concave
- Griptape: MGP Full printed deck grip
- Brake: 110mm MGP Composite Blitz brake
- Finish: Powder coated
- Rider Weight: 100kg (220lbs)
- Age: 6+ Complete weight 3.67kg (8.09lbs)