MGP VX8 Extreme X Titanium Scooter - Black
The MGP VX8 Extreme X Titanium Edition Scooter in Black is the bst ofthe best in the Madd Gear range, nothing else comes close.
Here we have the MGP VX8 Extreme X Titanium Edition Scooter in Black, this really is the jewel in the crown of the VX8 scooter range and is the best complete scooter Madd Gear have ever produced. Developed and tested by the two time world champion scooter rider Jordan Clark no expense has been spared.
Here are some of its key features, Bigger 26" x 26" oversized (34.9mm) grade 9 titanium bars, MFX X2 Cobra double bolt clamp with titanium hardware and New 120mm Syndicate AR-120 core wheels with new MGP polyurethane and titanium hardware. All the titanium parts in the scooter help make it incredibly strong whilst keeping the weight down, giving the rider the best of the best.
Check out the full specification and video below.
- Grips: 150mm TPR grind grips with nylon bar end
- Bars: 26" (W) x 26" (H) Grade 9 genuine titanium oversized (34.9mm) bars
- Clamp: MFX X2 Cobra double bolt 6061 forged alloy clamp with titanium hardware
- Headset: MFX Integrated headset
- Fork: MFX Affray Threadless 3D forged 120mm 6061 alloy IHC/mini HIC fork
- Wheels: Titanium 120mm 88a Syndicate AR-120 wheels with MGP proprietary polyurethane and titanium hardware
- Bearings: K-3 ABEC-11 Rated high speed chrome bearings
- Deck: 4.8" (W) x 20.5" (L) MGP Integrated 6106 T4 & T6 heat treated alloy, fluted with 3° concave, headtube and deck cut outs
- Griptape: MGP Full printed deck grip with Extreme cut outs
- Brake: 120mm MGP Composite Blitz brake with titanium hardware
- Finish: Anodised black
- Rider Weight: 100kg (220lbs) Age: 8+
- Complete weight 3.6kg (7.93lbs)