MGP VX8 Extreme LE Scooter - Neuron
Top of the range MGP VX8 Extreme LE Scooter Neuron, everything about this scooter is quality and it looks the business.
Part of Series 1 this is the MGP VX8 Extreme LE Scooter Neuron featuring an electric themed wrapped deck. All MGP Extremes are produced in limited numbers so once they are sold out that's it.
The VX8 Extreme is even better than last years version and it now comes with a new 4.8 inch wide deck, aluminium bars to replace the previous alloy bars, MFX Affray alloy forks and Syndicate 120mm wheels. A true high end scooter this is pro standard and it's harder to find any completes better.
For a full list of the MGP Extreme's features please read below and check out the video.
- Grips: 150mm Two-tone TPR grind grips with nylon bar end
- Bars: 24" (W) x 25" (H) 6061 T6 Aluminium oversized (outer 34.9mm, internal 31.8mm) DDAM bars
- Clamp: MFX X2 Cobra double bolt 6061 forged alloy clamp
- Headset: MFX Integrated headset
- Fork: MFX Affray Threadless 3D forged 120mm 6061 alloy HIC fork
- Wheels: 120mm 88a Syndicate AR-120 wheels with MGP proprietary polyurethane
- Bearings: K-3 ABEC-11 Rated high speed chrome bearings
- Deck: 4.8" (W) x 20.5" (L) MGP Integrated 6106 T4 & T6 heat treated alloy, fluted with 3° concave and headtube cut out
- Griptape: MGP Full printed deck grip and split grip tape
- Brake: 120mm MGP Composite Blitz brake
- Finish: Full colour hydro-wrap
- Rider Weight: 100kg (220lbs) Age: 8+
- Complete weight 3.66kg (8.06lbs)