Slamm Classic VI Scooter - Grey/Blue
New Slamm Classic VI Scooter in Grey and Blue looking and riding better than ever.
The Slamm Classic VI Scooter in Grey and Blue is the newest edition of one of Slamm's best selling scooters, it now comes with improved components and a complete design overhaul.
The Classic now comes with a fully integrated sealed threadless headset and IHC system, a lightened full size 4.5” x 18.8” Deck, new two-tone Pro Swirl Grips, reinforced steel T-bar with impact resistant bar ends and 100mm Flair alloy core wheel.
Slamm Classic Scooter Specifications
- Deck 4.5″ X 18.8″ Boxed Channel Deck (Accepts 110mm Wheels)
- Neck Two-Piece Square Connector
- Bar 20.5” x 22.5” Reinforced Steel T-Bar
- Grips Two-Tone Pro Swirl Grips with Impact Resistant Bar Ends
- Clamp Anodised Triple Bolt Clamp
- Headset NECO Fully Integrated, Sealed H-52
- Bearings Threadless Headset and IHC System
- Fork Punched, Steel, Threadless One-Piece Fork
- Brake Carbon Steel Composite Flex Brake
- Wheels 100mm Flair Alloy Core HR 88A Wheels
- Bearings ABEC-9 Chrome Bearings
- Age 8+ Years
- Maximum Rider Weight 100 Kg
- Overall Dimensions Height: 83.5cm Length: 67cm Width: 52.5cm Ride Height: 76cm Ride Height is between the top of the deck and the top of the bar grips
- Scooter Weight 3.68 Kg
- Test Standards EN14619:2015