- Shipping & Delivery (All deliveries are recorded and must be signed for)
- Christmas Cut Off Time - Couriers will be delivering on Christmas Eve so the very latest to order is 2.30pm on Friday the 21st of December when selecting next day delivery. However this is leaving it very late and we are not responsible for the couriers missing a delivery.
- Our warehouse will open again on the 28th and is sending orders until midday. Orders from the afternoon of the 24th onwards will leave on the 28th. Our warehouse is then closed until January the 2nd and then it's business as usual.
- Please be aware our cut off time for next day delivery is 2.30pm and please note we do not deliver or send out orders on Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holidays
- Mainland UK Delivery Charges Summary*
* See table lower down for exclusions.
Usually next working day - 2.30pm order deadline. Please refer to relevant section below for full details.
Delivery is dependent on the weather and the roads being passable for the delivery vehicles. The latest service updates from UK Mail can be found on the UK Mail Website. And this is the link to the Royal Mail website where service updates are posted which may affect Special Delivery or Recorded Delivery parcels. If an order is placed after the advised cut-off date, we will still do our very best to deliver your order as speedily as possible.
If something arrives too late for Christmas it can be returned in January.Christmas / New Year Shutdown
Orders placed over the Christmas and New Year period will be despatched on a first come first served basis, either during the Christmas period or on the first working day following New Years day.
Christmas present returns and exchanges have no time limit providing the goods are unused and in a sellable condition.Order Cut-off / Despatch
- Where possible, Slick Willies aims to despatch orders the same day or the next working day after the order was received. (Except during the Christmas break) As a guide, our order cut-off time is usually 2.30pm (weekdays) however if you wish to check or prioritise your order status, please telephone during office hours - or email email@example.com outside office hours.
- Orders placed after 2.30pm on Thursday afternoon and before 2.30pm on a Friday would normally be despatched on the Friday; orders placed after the Friday cut-off may not be despatched until the following Monday. NOTE FOR BANK HOLIDAYS: Orders placed after the 2.30pm cut-off on Friday and over the bank holiday weekend will be despatched on the following Tuesday or Wednesday, this includes items with Express Delivery, please contact us by email if your order is urgent so that we can prioritise it.
- We are closed on all the Christmas and New Year bank holidays, with only limited carrier availability in between. Orders placed over the Christmas and New Year period will be despatched on a first come first served basis, either during the Christmas period or on the Tuesday 3rd / Wednesday 4th January.
- In recognition of demand level fluctuation, and stock availability we can only deliver on a first come, first served basis and we are not liable if we are unable to supply a particular product in your order.
- We will notify you should stock be unavailable and offer you a suitable alternative or inform you when the product will be back in stock, and provide you with an alternative date for that delivery.
- After contacting you by email or phone we will hold your order until all your required stock becomes available and then deliver or make a second delivery once the depleted stock is replenished in our warehouse.
- We are unable to deliver to a separate residential address unless by prior arrangement.
- Orders from outside the UK will be shipped to the Billing address.
- If you have other delivery requirements, please contact us before placing an order to make arrangements, by phone or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please bear in mind that we may need to contact the card holder and / or the shipping address to verify the delivery details before despatch, this may delay the despatch of your order. If we are unable to verify these details we will not be able to despatch your order.
- These measures help will Slick Willies Ltd prevent unauthorised use of your credit card..
- Please note, we are unable to despatch or deliver on a UK Bank Holiday, please therefore allow extra time over the holiday periods, particularly Easter and Christmas.
- If you have special delivery requirements please contact Slick Willies during Office hours on 020 7225 0004 or use the form on the Contact Us page outside office hours.
- For mainland UK orders ,Slick Willies Ltd offers a Premium Express Delivery service but to achieve this the order must be placed before 2.30pm on the day of order to allow for processing. If order is not placed before 2.30pm we cannot guarantee next day delivery. Please note that during very busy times such as on Mondays and during the run up to Christmas some orders may not despatched until the following day so if your order is urgent please email. email@example.com straight after placing the order to request a priority.
- Express and all Delivery parcels require a signature on delivery by someone aged 18 years or over.
- If there is no-one at the delivery address to sign for the parcel a card will be left.
- UK Express service covers Monday to Friday only, not weekends; to achieve a Friday Express Delivery orders must be placed before the Thursday 2.30pm cut-off; to achieve a Monday Express Delivery, orders must be placed before the Friday 2.30pm cut-off. Please note, we cannot despatch or deliver on Saturdays, Sundays or Bank holidays.
- If you have any special delivery requirements please contact Slick Willies during Office hours on 020 7225 0004 or use the Contact Us form.
- We do not currently provide an Express Service for outside the UK
- You will be informed by email once your order has been despatched.
- Slick Willies offers several delivery options.; delivery times vary and are dependent upon the value of your order, your delivery location, the time of year and the services provided by the carrier.
- Deliveries are normally made during the hours of 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. We cannot arrange Saturday delivery at this time.
- UK Standard Delivery Royal Mail 1st Class Post with Recorded Delivery usually takes between 1 and 3 working days from despatch, depending on your delivery location and the time of year. However this time-frame is not guaranteed and as per Royal Mail guidelines, missing / delayed. Items sent by this service are not considered 'lost' until after 3 weeks have elapsed from the expected delivery date.
- Furthermore, unlike Express Delivery there is only limited traceability with Recorded Delivery. Therefore if your order is required for a particular date we recommend UK Express Delivery (or Special Delivery for smaller items).
- Where possible UK Express Delivery or Royal Mail Special Delivery will be delivered within 1-2 working days. (Please see also Order cut-off) Please note, this excludes weekends and UK Bank Holidays.
Orders to outlying areas such as Northern Ireland may take an extra day, depending on Ferry availability etc
- Express Delivery is available for orders over £25 in value and is usually via Parcelforce or DPD who provide a Track and Trace service. Tracking details can normally be found on your Shipment Confirmation email but for more information about your parcel please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deliveries to outside the UK are sent by Royal Mail International mail with signature and normally take 3-7 working days from despatch to the EU and 7-14 days outside the EU. This time-frame is not guaranteed as it is dependent on the level of service within the destination country.
- If our couriers have been unable to deliver after one attempt, and after compliance with the correct delivery requirements and the recipient has not responded to delivery cards, telephone or email, or the courier has been unable to leave the delivery with a neighbour, the order will normally be returned to Slick Willies Ltd's warehouse after approx 5 working days
The cost of the product will be credited back to the account holder minus delivery costs.
- If your parcel becomes 'lost' in transit, is not delivered or there has been no attempt at delivery within the specified time, you will be entitled to a full refund - or replacement items to the same value if preferred.
- A signature is required for Delivery.
- Deliveries must be taken by persons aged 18 or over. Proof of age maybe required on occasions.
- If the recipient of the goods is not at the delivery address, a card will then be left at the recipient's address so that they are aware that delivery has been attempted. The card will give instructions for collection. This must normally be done within 5 working days of attempted delivery, otherwise the parcel will be returned to us (please see Non Delivery above).
Domestic and International Delivery OptionsDomestic Shipping Times and Costs
- Northern Ireland postcodes usually count as UK but carriage times may take 1-2 days longer depending on ferry availability and weather conditions.
- Delivery must be to the card-holder's billing address or if paying by Paypal, to the address specified on your Paypal account. We cannot deliver to a second address or a different country.
- Orders placed from within the UK cannot be delivered to another country.
Country Postcode Sale Price From: Sale Price To: Shipping Price Delivery Type GBR All, excluding those below £0.00 £50.00 £2.99 to £4.99 Optional GBR All, excluding those below £50 £50+ Free to £3.99 Optional GBR JE (Jersey), GY (Guernsey) £0.00 Over £0.00 £19.99 2-5 days GBR BT (Belfast) £0.00 Over £0.00 £16.99 2 days GBR IM (Isle of Man) £0.00 Over £0.00 £16.50 2 days GBR KW (Kirkwall), ZE (Lerwick) £0.00 Over £0.00 £16.50 2 days GBR IV (Inverness) £0.00 Over £0.00 £16.50 2 days GBR PH17,PH18,PH19,PH20,PH21,
£0.00 Over £0.00 £16.50 2 days GBR HS (Outer Hebrides) £0.00 Over £0.00 £16.50 2 days GBR PA20,PA21,PA22,PA23,
£0.00 Over £0.00 £16.50 2 days GBR KA27,KA28 (Kilmarnock) £0.00 Over £0.00 £16.50 2 days Country Postcode Sale Price From: Sale Price To: Shipping Price Delivery Type Ireland All £0.00 Over £0.00 £19.99 2 days Portugal All £0.00 Over £0.00 £30.49 3 days France All £0.00 Over £0.00 £19.99 2 days Spain All £0.00 Over £0.00 £27.99 3 days Belgium All £0.00 Over £0.00 £15.99 2 days Netherlands All £0.00 Over £0.00 £19.99 2 days Switzerland All £0.00 Over £0.00 £30.49 3-4 days Germany All £0.00 Over £0.00 £17.99 2-3 days Denmark All £0.00 Over £0.00 £24.99 3 days Italy All £0.00 Over £0.00 £19.99 3-4 days Luxembourg All £0.00 Over £0.00 £19.99 3-5 days Monaco All £0.00 Over £0.00 £24.99 3-5 days Austria All £0.00 Over £0.00 £24.99 3-5 days Monaco All £0.00 Over £0.00 £24.99 3-5 days Finland All £0.00 Over £0.00 £24.99 3-5 days Greece All £0.00 Over £0.00 £29.99 3-5 days Poland All £0.00 Over £0.00 £24.99 3-5 days Sweden All £0.00 Over £0.00 £29.99 3-5 days Bulgaria All £0.00 Over £0.00 £29.99 3-5 days Czech Republic All £0.00 Over £0.00 £24.99 3-5 days Estonia All £0.00 Over £0.00 £29.99 3-5 days Hungary All £0.00 Over £0.00 £24.99 3-5 days Latvia All £0.00 Over £0.00 £29.99 3-5 days Lithuania All £0.00 Over £0.00 £29.99 3-5 days Romania All £0.00 Over £0.00 £29.99 3-5 days Slovakia All £0.00 Over £0.00 £24.99 3-5 days Slovenia All £0.00 Over £0.00 £24.99 3-5 days Andorra All £0.00 Over £0.00 £27.99 3-5 days Liechtenstein All £0.00 Over £0.00 £27.99 3-5 days Norway All £0.00 Over £0.00 £29.99 3-5 days San Marino All £0.00 Over £0.00 £34.99 3-5 days Croatia All £0.00 Over £0.00 £29.99 3-5 days Gibraltar All £0.00 Over £0.00 £27.99 3-5 days Cyprus All £0.00 Over £0.00 £44.99 3-5 days USA All £0.00 Over £0.00 £35.99 3-5 days
- Refunds & Returns
To help us to reprocess any returns promptly and efficiently, if you need to return something please email, email@example.com stating your name, the order number (or the order reference number from the delivery note) and a brief reason for the return so that we can process your return as efficiently as possible.Cancellations and Returns
Please also ensure that your name and address information plus the slickwillies.co.uk order number are included with the goods, along with clear instructions regarding any exchange or refund.
You may cancel any order made on the website before the goods are dispatched from the warehouse. To cancel pre-despatch, please telephone Slick Willies between 9.30 a.m and 4.30 p.m (UK time) Monday to Friday, on 020 7225 0004 stating your name and order number as well as the delivery address. Please bear in mind that on weekdays orders are processed very quickly. We aim to despatch goods the same day or the next working day and the parcels leave between 2 and 3 p.m. Therefore if an order is to be cancelled before despatch you will need to telephone as soon as possible. (Weekend orders can be cancelled on the following Monday morning). There is no cost for cancellation before despatch.
- Cancellation under DSR:
Under EU Law, UK and EU customers may also cancel a website or telephone order for a full refund within 7 working days of receipt (under the EU Distance Selling Regulations - DSR - this is your 'Cooling Off period'). However you will bear the cost of returning the cancelled order to us. If you wish to cancel your order under DSR, you MUST inform us in writing - by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) - or by letter - so that we can log and process the cancellation.
The address for order cancellations is:
12 Gloucester Road
Items simply returned to the Slick Willies Shop address without prior notice of cancellation will be treated as a return (see below) and may take up to 4 weeks to process.
Distance selling regulations apply to UK and EU orders placed on the website or over the phone; they do not apply to items bought from Slick Willies shop.
- Other Returns:
If anything that you bought from the website is simply unsuitable or you need to exchange it, we will still accept returns within 30 days of receipt of the product but we are unable to refund any P&P costs already charged and you will be responsible for the costs of mailing the product back to our Shop or warehouse. Please email us to make your return arrangements.
We respectfully remind customers that we cannot accept cancellation, exchange or return of any products that show signs of being worn, soiled, laundered or damaged. We inspect all returned items. If we find that product has been used or damaged on return, you will also be liable for that cost.
All credits will be issued within 30 days of the cancellation or return.
When returning items to Slick Willies Ltd at your own cost, you as sender will be responsible for ensuring items are returned in an appropriate manner. Please obtain a receipt for the appropriate level of cover such as a Royal Mail Certificate of Posting (UK only, insured up to £39) or by using Recorded Delivery or International mail with signature. Slick Willies is not responsible for returns that go missing in transit or are sent to the wrong address.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
Note for orders placed from outside the UK: Orders placed from outside the UK Mainland may be expensive to return if unsuitable and customers should take the time to read all the style details that are provided in the full description underneath any items that you click on, before purchasing..
Please email email@example.com if you would like any further information about any product on our website.
The default returns address is:
Slick Willies Returns
12 Gloucester Road
(Returns sent to this address without prior notification may take up to 4 weeks to process.)
Contact details for returns:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Via this website, click the 'Contact Us' link.
Telephone - Customer Services: 020 7225 0004
Office hours are Monday to Friday .10.00 a.m-6.30 p.m
(Except UK Bank Holidays)
Damaged, faulty or incorrect items:
We endeavour to despatch all orders accurately, promptly and in good condition. However, in the event that you do receive an incorrect, faulty or damaged item against your order, we will send you the correct item quickly (if available) at our cost.
Please contact Slick Willies by email or by phone during office hours, or by using the 'Contact Us' button on this website, stating your name, the order number (or the order reference number from the delivery note) and a brief reason for return and we will give you the appropriate address and instructions.
If product has been damaged during delivery please inform Slick Willies within 3 working days by email or phone, stating when the product was delivered and the source of the damage
If goods are damaged on delivery you can refuse to accept the delivery.
After delivery if you notice the goods are damaged, Slick Willies will then arrange to have the goods returned at our cost within 3-7 working days.
On receipt of the damaged goods we will despatch new product within 3-7 working days of the product being available in our warehouse, free of charge.
If the replacement for faulty or damaged product is required urgently, please contact us during office hours and we will try to rush a replacement item through for you.
During the whole process we will keep you informed on status.
If, for whatever reason, you would rather have product refunded rather than replaced, please make this clear when returning the item.
All credits will be made within 30 days.
Replacements will only be made upon the damaged product not the entire delivery.
- If any item is simply unsuitable, does not fit, you would like to exchange or return it, you do not like it or you have changed your mind, please refer to the section, Cancellations and Returns. Your statutory rights are not affected.