The all new MGP VX6 Pro Scooter in Lime and Blue has arrived and is looking better than ever. If you are after an entry to intermediate level stunt scooter it does not get much better than this.
Madd have continued to improve the the MGP Pro Scooter, on the VX6 they have increased the one piece bars to 23 inches in height and 21 inches wide and have now made them oversized thanks to rider demand. The deck on the VX6 Pro continues to evolve by using the highest quality 6061 T4 and T6 heat treated alloy to increase strength and reduce weight. On this model there is also a sweet faded finish which looks amazing.
MGP VX6 Pro features
- Bars: 23" (H) x 21" (W) 4031 Japanese Chromoly Oversized Upsweep Fluted T-Bar
- Deck: 4" Wide VX6 6061 T4 & T6 Heat Treated Alloy, Fluted with 3 degrees Concave
- Fork: Threadless Steel IHC Fork with Cut Out
- Wheels: 100mm 88a Alloy Anodised Core with High Rebound Urethane
- Grips: 130mm TPR Grind Grips with Nylon Bar Ends
- Clamp: Double Bolt Powder Coated 6061 Alloy
- Headset: FSA Sealed
- Bearings: K2 ABEC 9 Rated Chrome High Speed
- Grip Tape: MGP Printed Full Deck Grip
- Brake: MGP Composite Blitz Brake
- Finish: Powder Coated Fade or Solid Colour
- Additional Information: Weighs 3.76 kg (8.29 lbs) MG Alloy Badge Decal