This is the all new Madd Gear MGP VX6 Nitro Scooter in Blue. This year's Nitro looks better than ever and it performs better too.
What stands out on the VX6 Nitro is its new finish, every deck goes through its own hydro-graphic application process so no one scooter is ever the same as the next. However it's not all about looks with the new Nitro, the deck is also now made using an improved T4 and T6 alloy formula to make it lighter and stronger than last years version. Everything else you would expect to find on a scooter of this quality is there so have a read through the features below. The MGP VX6 Nitro is suitable for any level of scooter rider and is good enough to be ridden by professionals.
- Bars - 24" (H) x 23" (W) 4031 Japanese Chromoly Oversized Batwing Swoop Bars
- Deck - 4.5" Wide VX6 6061 T4 & T6 Heat Treated Alloy, Fluted with 3° Concave
- Fork - DDAM M1 3D Forged 6061 Alloy IHC Fork
- Wheels - 120mm 88a Vicious Extruded Alloy Anodised Core with High Rebound Urethane
- Grips - 150mm TPR Grind Grips with Nylon Bar Ends
- Clamp - Triple Bolt Fitted Forged 6061 Alloy
- Headset - Integrated FSA Orbit C Sealed
- Bearings - K3 ABEC 11 Rated Chrome High Speed
- Grip Tape - MGP Printed Split Deck Grip
- Brake - MGP Composite Blitz Brake
- Finish - Hydro-Graphic Deck Wrap
- Weight - 3.88 kg