The Madd MGP VX5 Team Edition Scooter in Grey is here and is bigger and better than last years model. Designed for beginner to intermediate level riders it is harder to find a better scooter on the market at this price point.
Madd have been really clever with the VX5 Team and given it a new wider 4.5 inch deck and oversized bars without adding any weight to the scooter. Thanks to new extrusion technology the scooter still weighs in at only 4.06 kgs. Other features to note are 110mm alloy core wheels, an integrated headset and IHC compression with a threadless fork. The Grey MGP VX5 Team is sure to be one of our best selling scooters this year.
- New 4.5" Wide Concave, Fluted and Extruded Deck inc Composite Blitz Brake and Full Printed Grip Tape
- 110mm 88a Aero Core Alloy Wheels pre-fitted with K2 Bearings
- 21x23 inch DDAM Oversized (35mm) One Piece Upsweep Bars featuring 150mm Grind Grips with Nylon Bar Ends
- IHC Steel Threadless Fork with Cut-Out Detail
- 3D Forged Signature Downtube
- Scooter Weight - 4.06 kgs