The Madd MGP VX5 Pro Scooter in Sky Blue is an entry point model in the Mgp 2015 scooter range and is aimed at beginner to intermediate level riders. The specification on the VX5 Pro is incredible for the price so this really is a great scooter to start out on. For 2015 the VX5 Pro now comes with 100mm alloy core wheels, brand new one piece handle bars and a threadless fork with IHC compression. It also features an even lighter fully fluted 4 inch flat bottom deck and a new MGP grind grips.
MGP VX5 Pro Sky Blue Spec
- New 4 inch Wide Concave Extruded Deck inc Composite Blitz Brake and Full Printed Grip Tape
- 100mm 88a Pro Core Alloy Wheels pre-fitted with K2 Bearings
- 21x19 inch One Piece Upsweep Bar featuring Soft Compound 130mm Grind Grips with Nylon Bar ends
- IHC Steel Threadless Fork with Cut-Out Detail
- 3D Forged Signature Downtube
- Scooter Weight - 3.68 kgs