The Madd MGP VX5 Nitro Scooter in Blue has arrived and it has all the features you would expect and more. Designed for intermediate to experienced riders but also suitable for pros this really is high end scooter. One big step forward on the VX5 Nitro is the brand new 120mm Vicious Extruded Alloy Core Wheels which provide a smoother and faster ride. The scooter community have been asking for these and Madd have delivered. The MGP VX5 Nitro is also lighter than last years model thanks to the improved fluted and extruded deck, it now weighs in at just 3.68 kgs. Terry Price describes this scooter as a beast and that sums it up pretty well.
VX5 Nitro Specification
- 4.5" Wide Concave, Fluted and Extruded Deck inc Composite Blitz Brake and Full Printed Ultra-Tak Griptape
- New 120mm 88a Vicious Core Extruded Alloy Wheels pre-fitted with K2 Bearings
- 22x24 inch Fluted Original BatWing Bars featuring 150mm Grind Grips and Nylon Bar Ends
- DDAM M1 3D Forged Alloy 120mm HIC Fork
- Sealed and Integrated FSA Orbit C Headset
- Scooter Weight 3.68 kgs