The Madd MGP VX5 Extreme Scooter in Blue has landed and is claimed to be the best scooter Madd have ever made. All the best parts and components come as standard on the VX5 Extreme so there is no need to upgrade anything if you get this scooter. Designed and developed by the Madd pro team this scooter can handle anything thrown at it and is suitable for even the most experienced riders. Upgrades this year include a lighter stronger deck, new 120mm alloy core wheels and an IHC compression system that fits both oversized and normal sized handlebars. The MGP VX5 Extreme has it all and we expect it to be one of this years best sellers.
- 4.5" Wide Concave, Fluted and Extruded Deck inc Composite Blitz Brake and Full Printed Ultra-Tak Griptape.
- New 120mm 88a Filth Cold Forged Alloy Wheels pre-fitted with K2 Bearings.
- 22x24 inch Chrome Plated Fluted BatWing Swoop Bars featuring 150mm Grind Grips and Nylon Bar Ends.
- DDAM M3 3D Forged Alloy 120mm HIC Fork.
- Sealed and Integrated FSA Orbit C Headset.
- Scooter Weight - 3.87 kgs.