The all new Grit Tremor 2016 Scooter in Powder Blue and Black has arrived and this years model is better than ever. All new deck geometry and a new hybrid fork means the scooter can now take between 110mm and 125mm wheels, when it comes to upgrading you can choose the wheel size that suits you.
We recommend the Grit Tremor 2016 for intermediate to advanced level riders but it would also make a great scooter to start out on.
- All new deck geometry to allow for 110, 120 or 125mm wheels
- Skeletonised Down tube Triple Channel 6061 Heat Treated Alloy Deck and integrated head tube, 4.34” Wide 3 Degree Concave with Integrated Grind Rails
- 110mm 88A PU Alloy Spoked Wheels with ABEC 9 Bearings
- 31.8mm Alloy Double Clamp
- Grit Alloy Hybrid Fork with HIC System
- Chromo 31.8mm ‘Invader’ Handlebar, 530mm wide and 550mm High
- Integrated Sealed Head Set Bearings
- Grit Flex Fender Brake
- Grit ridged Soft Feel Grips & Grit Bar Plugs
- Deck W:110mm/L:500mm
- Weight 3.7kg