The Grit Invader 2016 Scooter in Polished and Black is here and this year it comes with all new deck geometry and a new forged alloy fork that can accommodate 110mm to 125mm wheels. This means that when its time to upgrade your wheels you can go for a size which suits your riding style.
With a whole host of top end parts the Grit Invader 2016 is a truly amazing all round scooter, we recommend it for intermediate to advanced level riders but it would also make a great model for someone starting out.
- All new deck geometry to allow for 110, 120 or 125mm wheels
- Skeletonised Down tube Triple Channel 6061 Heat Treated Alloy Deck and integrated head tube, 4.34” Wide 3 Degree Concave with Integrated Grind Rails
- 110mm 88A PU Alloy Spoked Wheels with ABEC 9 Bearings
- 34.9 Alloy Contoured Triple Clamp
- Forged Alloy Fork with HIC System
- Oversize Chromo ‘Invader’ Handlebar, 600mm wide and 600mm High
- Sealed Head Set Bearings
- Grit Flex Fender Brake
- Grit ridged Soft Feel Grips & Grit Bar Plugs
- Deck W -110mm/L - 500mm
- Weight - 3.8kg