The Grit Fluxx 2017 Scooter in Satin Black and Black has landed and this years model has had some major upgrades on last years version.
It now has a 6061 heat treated triple channel alloy deck with skeletonized down for extra strength and less weight. There is also new stronger hi tensile gusseted riser handlebars, new alloy cast core 100mm wheels and new alloy double clamp. The amazing thing is you get all these new parts and the scooter is the same price as last year.
This is an excellent scooter for beginner to intermediate level riders and offers fantastic value for money.
- 6061 Heat Treated Triple Channel Alloy Deck with Skeletonized Down Tube – 3 Degree Concave
- Width 100mm/4” / Length 482.5/19”
- Bars: Hi Tensile Gussetted Riser Handlebar – 540mm High x 460mm Wide
- Fork: Grit Hi Tensile Steel HIC Fork
- Wheels: New Grit Alloy Cast Core 100mm 88A Wheels
- Headset: Neco Sealed Headset Parts
- Clamp: New Grit Alloy Double Clamp
- Grips: Grit Soft Feel Grips
- Bearings: ABEC 9
- Brake: Grit Flex Fender
- Brake Weight 3.5kg