The new Grit Extremist 2016 Scooter in Blue Camo has arrived and it has some neat upgrades on last years model. Improvements include a new light weight 6061 heat treated alloy deck with diamond shaped down tube and a sweet new paint job.
We recommend the Grit Extremist 2016 for beginner to intermediate level riders that want a scooter that will last and help them progress their skills. Metal core wheels with abec 7 bearings insure a smooth and fast ride and take this scooter up a notch from the cheaper Atom model.
- Deck - Light Weight 6061 Heat Treated Alloy Deck with Diamond Shaped Down Tube
- Bars - Hi Tensile Steel Riser Handlebar – 530mm High x 460mm Wide
- Grips - Grit Soft Feel Grips
- Clamp - Grit Alloy Double Clamp
- Headset - Grit Threaded Headset
- Fork - Grit Hi Tensile Steel Threaded Fork
- Wheels - Grit 100mm 88A PU Alloy Core 5 Spoke Wheels
- Bearings - ABEC 7
- Brake - Grit Flex Fender Brake