The Grit Extremist 2015 Scooter in Grey and Black has had some neat upgrades including a new slimmer and lighter deck to make landing tricks that little bit easier.
We recommend the Grit Extremist for beginner to intermediate level users that want as scooter that will last and help them progress with learning. Metal core wheels with abec 7 bearings insure a smooth and fast ride and take this scooter up a notch from the cheaper Atom model.
- Deck - 6061 Heat Treated Triple Channel Alloy Deck with Diamond Shaped Down Tube
- Bars - Hi Tensile Steel Riser Handlebar – 530mm High x 460mm Wide
- Grips - Grit Soft Feel Grips
- Clamp - Grit Alloy Double Clamp
- Headset - Grit Threaded Headset
- Fork - Grit Hi Tensile Steel Threaded Fork
- Wheels - Grit 100mm 88A PU Alloy Core 5 Spoke Wheels
- Bearings - ABEC 7
- Brake - Grit Flex Fender Brake