The all new Grit Elite 2017 Scooter in Polished and Blue Metallic is here, suitable for beginner right through to advanced level riders the Elite is always a best seller. This makes it a perfect model whether you are just starting out or already know the basics.
The are some neat tweaks from last years version, the Elite 2017 now comes with new Alloy Tapered Y Bars and improved grips. It also has new 110mm alloy cast core wheels and a new curved flex fender brake. At this price point you can't get much better.
- 6061 Heat Treated Triple Channel Alloy Deck with Skeletonised Integrated Down Tube - 3 Degree Concave
- Width 114.3mm/4.5” / Length 482.5/19” Integrated Grind Rails
- Bars: New Grit Alloy Tapered Top Y Bars – 580mm High x 530mm Wide
- Grips: All New Grit Grips
- Clamp: Grit Alloy Double Clamp
- Headset: Integrated Sealed Head Set Bearings
- Fork: Grit Hi Tensile Steel HIC Fork
- Wheels: New Grit Alloy Cast Core 110mm 88A Wheels
- Bearings: ABEC 9
- Brake: New Grit Curved Flex Fender
- Weight 3.4kg