The Grit Elite 2016 Scooter in Red and Black Camo is suitable for beginner right through to advanced level riders. This makes it a perfect model whether you are just starting out or already know the basics.
The only tweak from last years version is that the Elite 2016 now has a new wider 4.34 inch deck, all the other parts are so good that nothing needed to be changed. Full list of features below.
- Skeletonised Down tube Triple Channel 6061 Heat Treated Alloy Deck and integrated head tube, 4.34” Wide 3 Degree Concave
- 100mm 88A PU Alloy Slotted Wheels with ABEC 9 Bearings
- 34.9 Alloy Contoured Triple Clamp
- Grit High Tensile fork with HIC System
- All New Grit Alloy Handlebar, 530mm wide and 550mm High
- Sealed Head Set Bearings
- Grit Flex Fender Brake
- Grit Ridged 2 Colour Soft Feel Grips & Grit Bar Plug
- Deck W - 110mm/L - 482.5mm (19”)
- 3.35kg / 7.38lb