The new Grit Elite 2015 Scooter in Satin Black has arrived and this year it is better than ever. Grit have managed to take off a huge 0.5kg of weight from last years model thanks to the new slimmer profile deck and alloy handle bars.
We recommend the Grit Elite for intermediate to advanced level riders but it will also make an amazing scooter for someone starting out. For a mid range price scooter you get top end parts making this a firm favourite in the Grit range.
- Deck - 6061 Heat Treated Triple Channel Alloy Deck with Skeletonised Down Tube
- 4” Wide Deck with 3 Degree Concave and Integrated Grind Rails
- Bars - New Grit Alloy Handlebar 550mm High x 530mm Wide
- Grips - Grit Ridged 2 Colour Soft Feel Grips and Bar Plugs
- Clamp - Grit Alloy Double Clamp
- Headset - Sealed Head Set Parts
- Fork - Grit Hi Tensile Steel Slimline HIC Fork
- Wheels - Grit 100mm 88A Two-Colour PU Alloy Slotted Wheels
- Bearings - ABEC 9
- Brake - Grit Flex Fender Brake