The Rollerblade Twister Pro Inline Skate is a brand new model in the 2015 range and is a level up from the standard Twister. The biggest upgrade on the Twister Pro is the new Pro 243 extruded aluminium 7000 frame, super light and extremely responsive the new frame provides amazing control and power transfer. From the liner to the wheels every part on the Twister Pro is quality. The Hydrogen wheels are some of the best you can get grippy, fast and durable and SG9 bearings keep them rolling smoothly. The specialized 5 star fit liner is incredibly comfortable meaning you can skate for hours and hours without your feet aching.
The Rollerblade Twister Pro is a perfect all round skate, good for beginners but also ideal for experienced skaters as it is extremely versatile. It can be used for nearly any kind of skating, fantastic for cruising in the park, commuting, slalom and freeskating. The hard boot shell on the Twister provides support and is ideal for those who want a little bit more stability.
- Shell Upper - Vented, molded, New removable lateral slider
- Liner - New Specialized Pro, Specialized footbed, Shock absorber, V-cut
- Closure - Locking cuff buckle, 45 degree buckle, laces (extra laces in the box)
- Frame - New Pro 243, extruded aluminium 7000 (243mm) with racing axles
- Wheels - Hydrogen 80mm 85A (Made in the USA)
- Bearings - SG9